join our team!
ClicknClear are hiring!
We are excited to be opening the doors to the ClicknClear family and announce our opening for a Marketing Manager.
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our talented, growing team and bring their skills and expertise to help launch, grow and strengthen the ClicknClear brand through regular communication while working on creating interesting and engaging content that is also educational for the market. You’ll be joining ClicknClear at an exciting period where we launch the first and only licensing platform to market. If you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
• Writing content, articles and features
• Supporting community driven content, especially in education
• Engage with the community on forums and social media
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Develop messaging, roadmaps and content
• Communicate effectively across the company and work closely with PR and paid media teams.
• Contribute to the marketing strategy
• Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
• Execute digital campaigns across paid media channels
• Collaborate with the web team on web page development and optimisations to drive sales and optimize user experience.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Manage social media channels
• Report on digital marketing campaigns through weekly/monthly overview reports
• Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Social Media skills and knowledge
• Team player; willingness to work flexibly across the team
• Creative thinker, able to generate new and exciting ideas to engage with the market
• Confident, charismatic, out-going and dynamic personality.
• Positive, can-do attitude
• A passion for and understanding of music with an interest in sports
• A good understanding of the digital marketing landscape and tools available.
• Well organized
Qualifications & Experience:
• At least 5 years experience in Marketing, ideally in Sports
• Connections with Sports governing bodies is a bonus
• Strong MS Word Excel, Powerpoint skills
• Experience in music
• Strong level of numeracy
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of marketing and insight tools with particular experience of digital communications
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Marketing Manager.